Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Environment » If prez Trump succeeds making America great again do you think his next goal be to make a clean environment again so make USA more greater?

If prez Trump succeeds making America great again do you think his next goal be to make a clean environment again so make USA more greater?

Posted - July 6, 2018

Responses

Ye have big dreams and hopes! 
    I like that in a person.  I'm not sure that is going to be possible in a four-year time frame.  I would be nice if we started taking more aggressive action than just driving electric cars, which are better in some ways and just as bad in others.  We all can make a difference.  I don't think it is top priority on Trump's agenda to clean-up anything at the moment.
    We can all hope and dream, Kittigate :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at July 6, 2018 9:04 AM MDT
      July 6, 2018 2:13 AM MDT

driving electric cars sounds the must-do thing in the future... imagine if most of the cars fleet would be electric, there would not be any gaz no more .
      July 6, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

Some years ago, the American truck manufacturers were required by law to install clean exhaust systems in new trucks.  These systems make that former sooty diesel exhaust CLEANER than the air going into the truck's intake!  However, some old trucks remain that have no clean air system. Not much the govt. can do about that, same with old cars.
      July 6, 2018 8:51 AM MDT

Where I live the air is fairly clean because we get the fresh breeze from the mountains north of us. However I use a small electric heater during the winter and clean the filter about once a month it is caked with oily gunk from the air due to heavy traffic in the area -shows the kind of crap my lungs have to endure.
    Not only my lungs but the stuff gets into my bloodstream and is carried to all parts and tissues of my body. Wonder I haven't died from cancer ten times over in my 72 years.  This post was edited by Kittigate at July 6, 2018 10:04 AM MDT
      July 6, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

Kittigate, my hat is off to you!!  CHEERS!!  You set a great example we all can follow.  Thanks for making a difference!  :) :) :) :)
      July 6, 2018 9:08 AM MDT

After the economy is all fixed up I think the next concern for action should be the environment. 
      July 6, 2018 9:32 AM MDT

Absolutely, if not sooner!!!  Big smiles!! :) :)
      July 6, 2018 9:34 AM MDT

• Trump can make anything more greaterer. 
      July 6, 2018 10:19 AM MDT