Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are these under reported violence against Trump supporters shameful to you?

Are these under reported violence against Trump supporters shameful to you?

https://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

Posted - July 6, 2018

Responses

Yes and no. Not everything can be reported on. People run with the most sensational story of the day. 

That said, I caught one about a teen boy having his MAGA cap ripped off with a chunk of his hair. I thought that was a load of crap. It really really made me mad. Violence is not the answer. Let alone taking it out on some kid. Beyond messed up. However, I don't feel like there's some conspiracy to cover up stories, so I don't see it as shameful. 
      July 6, 2018 4:03 AM MDT

Thats the point, no main stream media is reporting on the violence against Trump supporters. They like to stick to bashing Trump and fake news.
      July 6, 2018 4:19 AM MDT

Violence against others in any form is shameful. 
      July 6, 2018 7:38 AM MDT

Everything is going well. The economy, jobs are plentiful, What are these anti-Trump people going crazy about? Perhaps they are blaming their own problems and failures on Trump simply because he is their scapegoat. I remember they were already blaming Trump BEFORE HE WAS IN OFFICE!
      July 6, 2018 7:59 AM MDT

Really? You’ve taken no notice of Trump’s despicable character nor the miscreants he surrounds himself with? 

Hope things are well out there in Nevernever Land. 
      July 6, 2018 8:19 AM MDT

I wasnt aware that character and the people he chooses to surrond himself with had anything to do with being an excellent president.
      July 6, 2018 8:22 AM MDT

No surprise there. 
      July 6, 2018 8:28 AM MDT

I believe much of violence goes unreported in the media....just consider normal everyday stuff. 
      July 6, 2018 8:07 AM MDT

Yes but more frightening that so many are willing to sell out their God-given freedoms for the sake of conformity and collectivism.  And mob rule. 
      July 6, 2018 8:39 AM MDT