Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Three hunters in South Africa eaten by lions while poaching Rhinos.

Three hunters in South Africa eaten by lions while poaching Rhinos.

Did they deserve it?

Posted - July 6, 2018

Responses

Better that than one further elephant or rhino is killed for its tusks, horn or feet. Like deep-sea fishermen, soldiers, and other criminals, they know the risks and presumably accept them. If they cannot foresee their risk, better for the future of humanity they be eliminated from the gene pool.
      September 12, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

I think they deserved it and a little more - like a gorilla rapes them then they get eating by a lion. Cheers!
      September 12, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

Yes, the well-being of all non-human life, especially the big cats and other large and impressive mammals, in some sense falls within our responsibility. Like everything else worthwhile that is being gradually destroyed in the name of profit and progress, (architecture, wildlife, traditional skills and values, the natural landscape, the environment in general) it is probably something worth preserving for posterity.
      September 12, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

This is the funniest friggen thing I've heard today and yes they deserved it. The lions I mean. That great big tasty meal.
      September 12, 2019 10:28 AM MDT