Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If we lived in a world that was fair and just and all the people were honorable would the world benefit? Is success built on UNFAIR?

If we lived in a world that was fair and just and all the people were honorable would the world benefit? Is success built on UNFAIR?

Posted - July 13, 2018

Responses

I truly believe that not only is fairness its own reward but that everyone benefits.. unfairness rarely benefits other than those administering it.. and I also believe that fairness generally wins out. Eventually. 
      July 13, 2018 12:40 PM MDT

Look around you Addb. At the dearth of responses to this question and others like it. You are often the ONLY ONE who cares. The utter indifference and lack of caring would be appalling if it weren't so universal. "No skin off my nose. Don't bother me with the suffering of others. What's in it for ME? Things have never been better for me!" And so it goes. Thank you for caring and saying so. Where are the rest of the caring folks? Are we the only two left? :(
      July 14, 2018 5:09 AM MDT

Must be hard to think you are the only one who cares. 
      July 14, 2018 5:48 AM MDT

Yes, success is built on a world that isn't fair. Does the predator pity the prey? No. To have success, you must have losers. If you are a loser you deserve to be poor and in pain. You lost. Losers lose. Kylie Jenner is a winner and a self-made billionaire. You should be a billionaire too.
      July 14, 2018 5:52 AM MDT

Well I don't agree with that. We don't have to see ourselves as losers just because we are not billionaires. All has to do with how much we enjoy our lives whatever they are and how we live them. True we may try for things that don't happen but we can take comfort just in the effort. So many people don't even try at all but are just content to only bitch about their lot in life. 
      July 14, 2018 5:58 AM MDT