Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Are you self-made or self-failed?

Are you self-made or self-failed?

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING. YOUR PARENTS. YOUR BRAIN. YOUR DISEASE THAT IS KILLING YOU. YOU. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF. FAIL.
#epicFail

Posted - July 14, 2018

Responses

Self served.
      July 14, 2018 7:48 AM MDT

Bullsnot. When you are surrounded by jerks, you do not blame yourself for the jerks.
      July 14, 2018 9:31 AM MDT

Everybody fails. Everybody. The difference is who gets up and keeps going and learns from their failures. I also don't think anyone is ever truly self-made. Nobody ever makes it big without forming the right connections and getting some help. 
      July 14, 2018 2:07 PM MDT

Both.  I have done OK but I had help - growing up with the positive and constructive and hopeful outlook we had in my community.   Which served me pretty well when I finally took my life serious[y enough to make the effort.  And didn't hurt that I inherited some money from the sale of my father's company several years ago. 

As far as taking the responsibility yes I think that is constructive because then we can empower ourselves to do something about it instead of just sitting around and complaining about what a bad deal we receive in life.  Hopefully we learn both from our successes and failures. 
      July 14, 2018 2:18 PM MDT