Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The "sue" man nappy baby blimp advised Theresa May to sue the EU. Would you?

The "sue" man nappy baby blimp advised Theresa May to sue the EU. Would you?

Posted - July 15, 2018

Responses

Don't worry no one listens to him over here :P I personally only sue when it's really necessary. 
      July 15, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

The only suing I've ever done was for divorce. Thank you for your reply Addb.  Do you think the nappy baby blimp's advice was good or lousy?
      July 16, 2018 3:19 AM MDT

Theresa May is a dead woman walking.
      July 15, 2018 2:25 PM MDT

Do you think the nappy baby blimp's advice to Theresa May was sound? Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Monday. This post was edited by RosieG at July 16, 2018 3:20 AM MDT
      July 16, 2018 3:20 AM MDT

No-one can sue the EU - but anyway any settlement or imposed damages, and the hellish court fees, would be from tax-payers' money!

Your esteemed President comes over as clumsy, tactless, ignorant and desperately inexperienced in his dealings with foreign politicians, but a bit of conversation I overheard by chance yesterday, made me ponder its suggestion that Mr. Trump is not as stupid as his speeches and behaviour makes him seem, but is wily and intentionally divisive.

The cynical side of me suspects that he respects only three national leaders: Messrs. Kim*, Putin and Trump, but as a foreigner it's very hard to determine what he does think of my and other foreign countries.   

*KIM: In at least some Far Eastern cultures, the family name precedes the individual's name.

July 18, 2018 4:38 PM MDT