Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once Putin sqeezes trump and has no further use for him what would happen if on a trip ro Russia trump disappeared?

Once Putin sqeezes trump and has no further use for him what would happen if on a trip ro Russia trump disappeared?

Or was poisoned? Or a sniper shot him to death? People mysteriously disappear in Russia all the time. Journalists and political foes are found dead..mysteriously or due to Novachok or some other deadly nerve agent or poison. So what would the US do if that were to occur? Declare war on Russia? Invade? Pay for his release? I thought the US didn't negotiate with terrorists?

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

Fantasizing about the specifics of anybodies death is mentally deranged and sick. 
      July 16, 2018 6:49 AM MDT

Constantly harassing another member whose questions have been confined to their own corner so that you have to go out of your way to ding her is mentally deranged and sick.  
      July 16, 2018 8:32 AM MDT

:):):) They can't quit me for some reason L. They need to find me so they can engage with me because they are addicted to me. Poor babies. I pity them. They clearly have nothing better to do in their lives apparently than to track me. Condolences to all of them. What a dull life that must be for them! Every single time one of them shows up here I cringe. Another attempt at putting me in my place. I am in my place and have been for a very long time. That's why it's called "Rosie's Corner". What is this mysterious power I have over them that they continue to go out of their way to seek me out and get my attention? Perhaps one day I will figure it out. Maybe they have Rosyitis? Thank you for your defense of me and Happy Tuesday to thee! :) I rarely ever read anything they post. I delete them automatically daily without reading. I know what they will say predictably. Why read a book you've read before? :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 18, 2018 5:04 AM MDT
      July 17, 2018 3:56 AM MDT

I agree with you.  It seems they aren't happy unless they're complaining about you.  They're like heat-seeking missiles.  They are quite tiresome.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      July 17, 2018 12:42 PM MDT

Thanks again my friend. On another but related subject. Since Comrade Bonespur sided with Russia/Putin and AGAINST the United States of America at that news conference the usual suspects have not flooded in. Where are they? Could it be that they finally realize that the man they have gone to he** for is a TRAITOR who commits TREASON daily and they want no part of him? Or is it rather they are plotting together to find a script to which they all agree that will exonerate him and "prove" him to be of pure intention despite his dam*ing words? One wonders which. Inquiring minds wanna know these things. :) On a different subject. We talked to David yesterday. Since that last operation he has gained back all the weight he lost (he went down to 150 and is back up to 175) and feels very good. So good that he is thinking of getting off hospice and even maybe going back to work! Now that is very ambitious and won't be done overnight and we hesitate to put full faith in a possible remission but what if a miracle is happening? Anyway L you have been so kind to be concerned I wanted to update you. Fingers crossed!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 18, 2018 1:23 PM MDT
      July 18, 2018 5:11 AM MDT

Firstly, I'm thrilled to hear that David is doing so well.  Regaining that weight and wanting to go back to work are both very good signs.  You never know what miracle can happen.  If there's one to be had, hopefully it will be remission for him.

As for the usual suspects, they are most likely wracking their brains trying to figure out how to spin Trump's major faux pas and his subsequent half-hearted explanation of his "mistake."  I saw him on the news and he could barely read what was obviously a written statement about what he said. 
      July 18, 2018 1:30 PM MDT

Maybe Russia will replace Trump with a Russia look a like so they can get control of the US nuclear football. For all we know there could be a Trump look like in Russia practicing Trumps behavior - saying things like bing bing bong and sporadically waving his arms around. Cheers!
      July 16, 2018 9:23 AM MDT