Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Yesterday Donald Trump assassinated the UNITED STATES and we will not recover from this. HANG ON TO YOUR HATS.

Yesterday Donald Trump assassinated the UNITED STATES and we will not recover from this. HANG ON TO YOUR HATS.

Posted - July 18, 2018

Responses

Shenanigans galore.

July 18, 2018 7:47 PM MDT

As a veteran who served this country in its uniform for 9 years, in combat in foreign lands, there is no synonym for disgraceful I can use that fairly describes Trump’s pathetic sh-tshow in Helsinki.  
    I can’t agree the US has been assassinated, we’re stronger than that and we’ll press through. That said...

A US President sold his country, the institutions of it’s democracy and the prestige of the Presidency down the river, standing on foreign soil, in front of an adversary, with the whole world watching. Malfeasance. Incompetence. Treason.
    Don’t thank him; try, then sentence him accordingly. I would gladly finance building the gallows from my own resources. 

Trump truly believes everyone is stupid, and ANYONE who remains his supporter after the latest —but surely not the last— of his despicable self-inflicted debacles, is proving he’s right about them. This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 18, 2018 9:26 PM MDT
      July 18, 2018 8:14 PM MDT

I want to thank you for your service, sacrifice, defense of our country, liberty, and us citizens. It takes brave men and women to defend our nation. 
      July 18, 2018 8:28 PM MDT

Thank you, Rizz, it was the honor of my life.

Perhaps then, you can understand my indignation over the insipid performance of the Commander-in-Chief. There remains no further excuse to support this demagogue, and the weak response from our spineless elected officials is no less apalling. 
      July 18, 2018 8:38 PM MDT

No need to thank me. I don’t deserve a thanks. I understand you’re points and respect them. I’m by no means a Trump supporter. I want to know what was discussed. 
      July 18, 2018 8:41 PM MDT

As do I. 
      July 18, 2018 8:43 PM MDT

I will also say there is no denying Russia meddled in our election. Whether Trump colluded or not is up to people to decide. 
      July 18, 2018 8:43 PM MDT

Is this hyperbole? Do you actually believe this? I’m not fan of Trump. I didn’t vote for him and won’t I’m 2020, but this isn’t treason or “assassinating the country”. 

Read this link:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/07/16/accusations-aimed-trump-putin-summit-show-childish-hypocrisy-column/789928002/
      July 18, 2018 8:22 PM MDT

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

July 18, 2018 9:25 PM MDT