Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you take an oath to Preserve/Protect a country and do the exact opposite oaths mean nothing to you. Who needs the testimony of a LIAR?

When you take an oath to Preserve/Protect a country and do the exact opposite oaths mean nothing to you. Who needs the testimony of a LIAR?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

When you testimony and you are a liar GIVING sworn statements?

That is perjury.

Let him blah blah blah.

If the American public can laugh aloud at the stupidity of his arrogant, stupid, lies, imagine what the FBI is gonna do with them.
      July 19, 2018 8:52 AM MDT

I await that day with much eager anticipation. They have him by the cajones. The massive amount of PROOF they have plus the testimony of those who flipped on him and told the truth already have him nailed to the cross. No doubt about it. Mueller is very smart. He could have shown his hand months ago but he will only do so when all the i's are dotted and the last t crossed and the evidence is so overwhelming Comrade Bonespur will have nowhere to go but down down down down down! It will be such fun won't it? Will the RudyG's and Sean Hannity's and Devin Nunes' and Trey Gowdy's and Jim Jordan's and Gohmerts stick with him even then or will they abandon him to save themselves? We're gonna find that out! See what rat's abandon the ship and which ones go  down to their doom along with him. I wonder what the odds in Vegas are? Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      July 20, 2018 3:46 AM MDT

I felt that way about Barach Obama and Hillary Clinton. Both compulsive liars and well documented. :)
      July 19, 2018 9:21 AM MDT