Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once trump is kicked out what would you like to talk about? Why?

Once trump is kicked out what would you like to talk about? Why?

Posted - July 20, 2018

Responses

Well I would like to talk about the Vancouver Island Goat People but we won't have time for that. After Trump is kicked out of office we will have to spend our time asking and answering questions about how to fix the damage Trump has done plus making sure the next President doesn't think they can get away with things like Trump did. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      July 20, 2018 9:45 AM MDT

Bummer Nanoose! So we will forever be giving Comrade Bonespur exactly what he DESPERATELY seeks. Attention! AARRGGHH. Double bummer. I wanna talk abou the Vancouver Island Goat People NOW. What about them? Seriously! I need a break from Comrade Bonespur. Don't you? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) Do they reaise goats or are THEY goats? Inquiring minds wanna know! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 20, 2018 11:18 AM MDT
      July 20, 2018 11:17 AM MDT

I guess well Trump is busy golfing (and he can't do any harm) we can talk about the Goat people a little bit - but then we have to get back to work at getting Trump out of office. 30 or 40 years ago the Goat People were a group of normal family's that lived in houses and apartments in the city. But they got tired of the school board interrogating their kids about if their parents smoked pot and they also got scarred that social services was going to take their kids away and put them in a pen (foster home).  So one day they got real skittish and moved into the bush around Deep Bay and survived by raising goats and growing cash crops on Crown Land. Their cash crops made them a lot of money and they could probably buy a mansion in Victoria. But if you were to ask the Goat People if they wanted to move back to society they would say - baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cheers and happy weekend! .
      July 20, 2018 12:51 PM MDT