Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Serious question. Would you go out of your way to attack someone with whom you used to be friends in the long ago? Or let sleeping dogs lie?

Serious question. Would you go out of your way to attack someone with whom you used to be friends in the long ago? Or let sleeping dogs lie?

Posted - July 21, 2018

Responses

I cant help thinking this question was inspired by my answer to another of your questions.
    After a long absence from AM, I thought I would come back and take a look. I went to look for your questions first, because I really enjoyed the conversations we had. I was shocked, offended and saddened at the page after page after page of you calling Trump supporters every derogatory name in the book. You called us mentally ill, you have suggested we all must have suffered from break downs of some kind or another, you have called us racists, misogynists, traitors, deplorable and compared us to examples of the most vile in human history. 
    You have spent the past year and a half viciously attacking us, and when I say "us", I am including myself. so essentially you have called Me every name in the book, and you now have the audacity to refer to me as an old friend. My friends dont behave like that..
    As much as you and I disagree on political issues, I never treated you with anything but respect and kindness. and to come back and see what you have been calling me in my absence, well, there was no going "out of my way" in my other answer..
    If and when you decide to let go of all that hate and anger, and become curious again, I will be here...

July 21, 2018 11:59 AM MDT