Active Now

DannyPetti
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » For those who believe Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He walked among mortals, do you believe that He ever lied as a child? ~

For those who believe Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He walked among mortals, do you believe that He ever lied as a child? ~

Posted - July 21, 2018

Responses

I believe he  might be capable of lying since he was half human half alien. All humans lie. Most of the time, a lot. ;O
      July 21, 2018 11:09 AM MDT

"Half alien"?????

:(
      July 21, 2018 11:20 AM MDT

Yes. Half humanish, half Anonaukee. 
      July 21, 2018 11:21 AM MDT

Bing has no results for Anonaukee. If Google has anything, it's burred in 2 abstracts that I am inclined to purchase in a quest to find that word used.

So define it or post a link. 
      July 21, 2018 6:11 PM MDT

Yes.  
      July 21, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

I believe that Jesus never lied as a child nor as an adult.

I believe His soul was pure and he was amongst us, not as the sole example of God manifest, but as God incarnate,  as many avatars are.

If you study India where Jesus lived and walked, you will see the sages.  You will learn about the teachers he  studied before he preached his Truth.

You will learn that Jesus was just ONE of many.  For eyes to see that can see.

There is no need to lie.  There is no need because when you are in the state of Christ Consciousness (Jesus was named this as an honor to this STATE OF BEING that we can all reach) that was His message.

I have no time to waste correcting the grammar.  SO if your mind goes to commas, then you won't get this anyway. 

I get it. That is all that matters. (okay, I'll correct some of it, this is a mess)

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 21, 2018 12:32 PM MDT
      July 21, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

Jesus never lied - at any time.  Scripture bears witness to this fact - "He committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth;" - 1 Peter 2:22.

If He had lied then He could not be the Son of God as that would make God a liar as well ("...it is impossible for God to lie..." - Hebrews 6:18) as Jesus was God incarnate ("In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ... And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us" - John 1:1;14).
      July 21, 2018 2:00 PM MDT

i dont think so since hes perfect
      July 21, 2018 4:55 PM MDT

To answer the question---"No."

But I remember an anecdotal scene in a TV movie with Christ as a 9 or 10 year old playing with other kids while His and other mothers are talking while keeping an eye on the kids.

The intent was (I assume) to show Him as a typical child, but what the kids were doing was essentially making "mud" pies.

The mothers called the kids to leave and they all threw their mud pies away.  

Christ set his mud pie on a bench and covered it completely with His hand.  When He removed His hand, the mud pie turned into a bird and flew away.  Nobody but He noticed.

Camera pans to face of child actor playing Christ and he smiles like he has just gotten away with something no one else could have.

It speaks more to a writer's sense of humor than to the issue of possible divinity---but I thought it was brilliant. This post was edited by tom jackson at July 21, 2018 6:01 PM MDT
      July 21, 2018 5:58 PM MDT