Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is life an abyss you just can't miss?

Is life an abyss you just can't miss?

Posted - August 12, 2018

Responses

Correct me if I am wrong, but you do know that an abyss is a deep, enormous hole, right? 

I don’t think life is a hole. It’s miraculous. 

That said, once you gain your independence, life is largely what you cause it to be. My condolences if you are living in a hole, be it real or metaphorical. Try to live better. This post was edited by Don Barzini at August 13, 2018 5:17 AM MDT
      August 12, 2018 7:40 PM MDT

No. I don't miss my life as an abyss.  I play in my life.
      Sometimes I just stick my toe in and give my life a little splash.  Other times I like to wade.  When I'm feeling obnoxious I make big waves in my life and stir things up. I like to look at pretty things my life has to offer so I snorkel every now and again.  The times I want to be amazed and learn about my life, I scuba dive. And finally, when I feel like getting philosophical, I deep sea dive into my life.
    Have I ever mentioned I love the water? This post was edited by Merlin at August 13, 2018 5:18 AM MDT
      August 12, 2018 8:27 PM MDT

Thanks Cosmic! :) :)!
      August 15, 2018 10:21 AM MDT

It's a hole most people will never get to the bottom of ....and its a really deep question that needs looking in 
    to I think.....:)D
      August 12, 2018 9:13 PM MDT