Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » I wanted to vote for you, but when I went to cast my ballot, I found out that your name had been removed from the choices. What happened?

I wanted to vote for you, but when I went to cast my ballot, I found out that your name had been removed from the choices. What happened?

~

Posted - August 13, 2018

Responses

Those darn Republicans purged the rolls.....removing dead people, illegals, felons, people who moved, have not voted in years......

Sorry....I moved to another state. 
      August 13, 2018 7:45 AM MDT

Sorry, the lies follow you wherever you move, since you adhere to lies.

Still need to be GERRYMANDERED EVEN FURTHER.   Look at Pennsylvania, despite TRUMP's braying and spewing and it being a Republican foothold?  GONE WITH THE WIND.

Maybe you should move there.
      August 13, 2018 9:09 AM MDT

Presidential election cannot be gerrymandered....the whole state votes amd decides not just a district.
    I am actually in agreement with you on gerrymandering. I think all districts should be redrawn. Simply start at the border decide how wide the districts will be and then go to the length until it captures the amount of population for each district. All the districts would be rectangular. Not zigzag to catch Reps here and Dems there. (Both parties do it...it is a game they all play) This post was edited by my2cents at August 14, 2018 8:49 AM MDT
      August 13, 2018 9:18 AM MDT

Easy. 

I support the actual Constitution.  I stand for justice for all and equal rights for all.  I stand for respecting law and authority and making sure those laws in effect are righteous; and I also am behind 'Freedom of the Press'.

So, where would I fit in?  The idiots that show up to the polls are stilted idiots who cannot even research the truth before they cast a vote.

The Russians are making sure the votes are rigged as much as they can.  It is already all over the news from sources who would know,  not Alex Jones or Bill O'Reilley or Sean Hannity.

So, naturally my name was purged.

And don't let me get started on Gerrymandering (or GOP RIGGING).

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 14, 2018 7:37 AM MDT
      August 13, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

Its a hoax I tell ya, bogus to the core.  My name should be there.  The invisible man wrote over it with invisible ink. 
      August 13, 2018 12:18 PM MDT

See they knew I'd be too fantastic at the job.. I'd sort all the problems out, rescue loads of kittens from trees and make sure all the trains run on time.. That would upset a lot of people, cos they'd all look stupid under the reign of my efficient problem solving.. So they had my name removed - they couldn't let me win..  How's that for a conspiracy theory :P
      August 13, 2018 2:10 PM MDT

I’m not crooked enough to be a politician. This is why my name was removed.
      August 13, 2018 2:41 PM MDT

• I realized I had better stick to trying to get a job that calls for having some integrity. 
      August 13, 2018 5:27 PM MDT