Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ATTENTION ALL BRAGGARTS AND EXHIBITIONISTS! Paris installs completely exposed urinals near popular tourist spots. Gonna watch?

ATTENTION ALL BRAGGARTS AND EXHIBITIONISTS! Paris installs completely exposed urinals near popular tourist spots. Gonna watch?

Near Notre Dame Cathedral and the Seine (River). They are eco-friendly open-air urinals. Leave it to the French to lead the way once again! Allons enfants de la patrie!  :)

Posted - August 14, 2018

Responses

Those aren't all that new in that part of the world.  Several other countries around there have them for awhile.  But why make them bright red?
    We might take note and have some over here.  Many of the homeless in the US don't seem to care where they "go" - on the  side of a car, a door to a business or home, or just straight up in the middle of the street.
      August 14, 2018 12:34 PM MDT

Never having traveled to exotic places I am ignorant of poop/pee protocol in foreign lands. As for your comment about the homeless in the US pooping wherever they happen to be I agree with thee it would be better to have a pot to pi** as well as some receptable for the other number. Thank you for your thoughtful and eye-opening reply  Shuhak. I have led such a sheltered life! :)

August 15, 2018 3:49 AM MDT

Zut alors!
      August 14, 2018 4:01 PM MDT

C'est vrai! Merci Malizz et joyeux Mercredi! :)
      August 15, 2018 3:50 AM MDT