Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » One way TGITWH may be able to take attention away from Omarosa* is by doing cartwheels on the White House lawn NAKED. Wouldja watch him?

One way TGITWH may be able to take attention away from Omarosa* is by doing cartwheels on the White House lawn NAKED. Wouldja watch him?

*Omarosa is releasing yet another of her "secret" tapes today. She is guesting on a cable news show where the reveal will allegedly occur at 1pm east coast time( 10ayem in the west).

Posted - August 16, 2018

Responses

Are you trying to make me lose my breakfast?  That picture of him playing tennis is already burned into my mind (make it go away!  Make it go away!!).

Kidding aside, I'm not to sure about that woman.  While I believe some of what she's said, other parts of it don't hang together.  Sometimes I think she's making things up to remain in the spotlight.  That's why they don't jibe with what she'd said earlier.
      August 16, 2018 9:33 AM MDT

You don't believe what she taped? TGITWH does because he is in panic mode. That's why he stripped Brennan of his security clearance. To change the topic. It ain't working. She will do her reveal today at 10am our time on MSNBC. 1pm in the east.  I wouldn't miss it for the world. I think she has the old man by the cajones and he is terrified of her. She is as good if not better at taking folks down and out as he is. He met his match. A BLACK WOMAN! Oh the very worst thing that could ever happen to a donjohntrumpmisogynist racist. Being BESTED by a BLACK WOMAN. But we shall see. I think the tapes can be authenticated and the voices as well. I think experts can tell if anything was tampered with. At least I hope so! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! Oh. Apologies for the WHAT IF description but it came to me in a vision and you know I share everything with the folks here. They are both evildoers and liars and manipulators and greedy seedy needy attention-seekers. But right now she is playing that role so much better than the old man. Ain't it tons of fun? This post was edited by RosieG at August 16, 2018 12:15 PM MDT
      August 16, 2018 10:25 AM MDT

I would watch him because once he started doing cartwheels  his extra body weight and the force of Inertia would continue to flip flop him all the way to Mexico. Cheers!
      August 16, 2018 10:48 AM MDT

A SCIENTIFIC explanation of weight and force of inertia. It would be like an avalanche that gets started and revs up and keeps going and going and going? Does the speed of an avalanche accelerate as it gets larger? I'm gonna ask Nanoose. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday.
      August 17, 2018 3:12 AM MDT