Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Since only 40% of we the people believe everything the don tells them to believe and 60% believe nothing he says won't the 60% prevail?

Since only 40% of we the people believe everything the don tells them to believe and 60% believe nothing he says won't the 60% prevail?

Posted - August 20, 2018

Responses

So then we are always to look to the majority for what we should believe?  The majority = truth? This post was edited by officegirl at August 20, 2018 8:02 AM MDT
      August 20, 2018 6:40 AM MDT

• The "Don" has never told me what to believe or what to discount. I'm the same free moral agent that I've always been. Like many others, I'm sifting through the beltway garbage heap like I've done for years. As for the probability for outcome based on identifiable percentages, it should depend on where you get your sample and how you ask the questions. On the surface, 60-40 looks strong. Let's be careful about the strength and credence placed on polling data. President Hillary Clinton could probably shed some light on polling data, as could President Thomas Dewey.
      August 20, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

I am hopeful that it's really not even 40% now.. but they do tend to be most vociferous and really quite aggressive in their standpoints - they tend to call the 60% or more who disagree things like libtards and other names.
      August 20, 2018 2:44 PM MDT

Oh yep they do. They bond together like glue all read  the same script which they dare not ever deviate from. It is  religious thing with them. Very little sense of humor. Stodgy. Grim. Sourpi (is that the plural of sourpuss?)  Thank you for your reply Addb!  :)
      August 21, 2018 3:49 AM MDT