Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Killer/ murderer/ despot / dictator/ truck driver/ fireman/ cop/ doctor/ presidents/ priests/ sexual predators. Usually men. WHY?

Killer/ murderer/ despot / dictator/ truck driver/ fireman/ cop/ doctor/ presidents/ priests/ sexual predators. Usually men. WHY?

Posted - August 28, 2018

Responses

They had the power. Once the women get their turn, they will be just as bad. 
      August 28, 2018 5:32 AM MDT

Funny you should say that m'dear. I was kinda sorta thinking the very same thing! Thank you for your reply Malizz! "We'll see what happens"!
      August 28, 2018 5:37 AM MDT

I would not consider truck drivers, cops, firemen, doctors, priests,  presidents, or even dictators automatically as killers, murderers, despots, or sexual predators.  That you do speak volumes about your problems with authority-type figures.  Nor are the great majority of men murderers or predators.  Some are despots but they don't necessarily murder or sexually assault. 
      August 28, 2018 6:34 AM MDT

Some, it's the physical requirements for the job.

Some, it's the fact that women weren't historically afforded the level of education necessary.

Of course, President is a recent (historically) development.  But women have been some of the strongest national rulers, as queens.
    Probably because they had to be more "ruthless" to get the respect of their male peers - much like women in business, today.

I'm not sure about "sexual predators" ... but some of that is because we think young males are "lucky" to get the attention of older women.
    So in the past, if a female teacher seduced her male student, it wasn't "sexual assault".
    Society is still working on recognizing that males can be sexual victims, also.
      August 28, 2018 8:01 AM MDT