Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all gonna BOYCOTT Nike or buy tons of Nike stuff for their using the football player who "took a knee" in their ads? WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH?

Y'all gonna BOYCOTT Nike or buy tons of Nike stuff for their using the football player who "took a knee" in their ads? WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH?

Will super don destroy Nike for daring to do that? How dare they cross him and think for themselves and disobey him? He is SUPER DON the magnificent one whom all must obey. There will be HELL to pay!

Posted - September 6, 2018

Responses

I’m boycotting Nike. I detest that lowlife moron who couldn’t hack it in the NFL. The moron wore socks depicting police officers as pigs and wore a Fidel Castro shirt. To hell with both of them. 
      September 6, 2018 12:26 PM MDT

No the people will decide what happens to NIke. Personally I will not be buying any Nike products. 

September 6, 2018 12:27 PM MDT

I don't agree with Nike, nor with those who take knees during the national anthem (why not take a knee during the game?).  Nike only did this for free publicity (and boy are they ever getting it).
    However, I don't buy Nike products simply because they're too darn expensive (and not worth it).  Why should someone being clumsy with a red felt marker make a product more expensive? 
      September 6, 2018 12:36 PM MDT

I support taking a knee Shuhak. I think we've been around this barn before. It is peaceful protest and harms no one. I think super don just jumped on it because the NFL players are often African American. If they were all pasty white rich boys who belonged to white supremacist organizations do you really think he'd say a word? Anyway it's just a difference of opinion. Another one in a gallery of conflicting opinions which matters not. Do you believe in boycotts? I boycott. We used to eat Papa John Pizza but that jacka** owner came out with some insulting words a few years ago so we don 't buy it any more. I have never gone into a Hobby Lobby store and never will. I see nothing wrong with Nike striking while the iron is hot so to speak. The NFL won't hire him so at least he gets a paycheck for aligning with them. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      September 7, 2018 3:23 AM MDT

Yes, I believe in boycotts.  I boycotted Walmart for years. 
      September 7, 2018 8:53 AM MDT

• There will be blizzards in Hell before I buy anything manufactured and sold by NIKE.
      September 6, 2018 12:49 PM MDT

• i dont own any nike anyway, except a pair of running shoes i bought

their products are over priced for average quality
      September 6, 2018 2:01 PM MDT

Cynical commercial decision. Nike reckon they will gain more from the young market, than the little they will lose from more senior people. 
      September 7, 2018 3:35 AM MDT