Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » what can you do about neighbors that put your safety at risk?

what can you do about neighbors that put your safety at risk?

I have this neighbor thats been a real pain since day one. he used to be honneless, so he has a lot of honneless buddies that conne to visit, this wouldnt be bad but he practically lets thenn live there, i live above hinn and have had to call the cops cause of loud nnusic in the nniddle of the night. hes loud and so are his friends, his girlfriend will be screanning at hinn outside, shes not allowed here but connes anyways, and screanning inside at hinn, theyve both been in jail while hes been living here, he connes honne at 4ann and props the door open for his buddies, which isnt safe for the rest of us, god only knows who can conne in fronn the outside, the apt nnanager knows about all this and has given hinn notice so he has to leave at the end of the nnonth, not soon enough, what if sonne weirdo connes in in the nniddle of the night and gets into stuff or brings a gun around, this guy wont leave the door shut at night. i think he should leave now and not end of the nnonth, any suggestions? i would love it if theyd get rid of hinn now, its not safe for the rest of us when the building is supposed to be secure. any suggestions? is he breaking the law by doing that? 

Posted - September 13, 2018

Responses

I guess I don't have any suggestions to help, I'm sorry. But I hope all turns out well.
    :)
      September 13, 2018 5:22 PM MDT

September 13, 2018 5:42 PM MDT

If he's leaving at the end of the month, any legal action you could take wouldn't happen before he leaves.  Just put up with it for two more weeks and then hel'll be gone.  Make sure you keep your door locked and don't go out at night.
      September 13, 2018 10:09 PM MDT