Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is true an absolute or are some truths truer than others? What makes it so? Do you know?

Is true an absolute or are some truths truer than others? What makes it so? Do you know?

Posted - September 18, 2018

Responses

Some truths are more meaningful for us. The great Truths of The Bible are for me because they are God's and I accept them.  More important to me than for instance what I made for dinner yesterday.  Or what some politician may or may not have done when they were 17.  Others may say OK what is important for me is not important for them for whatever reasons of their own. 
      September 18, 2018 8:50 AM MDT

Truth can often just be a matter of perspective.. Truth based on fact is probably more true.
      September 18, 2018 1:53 PM MDT

I dunno Addb. Anything that isn't based on fact can't be true can it? That's what propaganda is all about. FAKE NEWS is based on lies. ALTERNATIVE FACTS are all lies. Anything super don says is always a lie. No truths there anywhere. FACTS are the enemy. EVIDENCE/PROOF are to be destroyed whenever possible. The super don  sez to his adoring worshippers "don't believe what you read or see. That isn't what is really happening". They believe him and will believe whatever he tells them to believe no matter how outrageous ludicrous dumbheaded false it is. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 19, 2018 3:44 AM MDT