Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dr. Ford* and her family got death threats. They have moved and have gone into hiding. The price you pay for speaking out?

Dr. Ford* and her family got death threats. They have moved and have gone into hiding. The price you pay for speaking out?

Yes. THAT Dr. Ford. Apparently the crazies out there who adore super don and adore whomever super don adores are out and about and in their element. Death threats. Isn't that sweet? I betcha super don loves reading that. People wonder why we stifle it. Say nothing. Well folks that's why.  Some of you out there are crazy as loons and take it upon yourselves to attack intimidate threaten bully anyone who says anything you don't like. Congrats. You drove a woman and her family away from their home and forced them into hiding.  You done real good. Proud of yourselves right? Just let super don know and I'm sure he will reward y'all bigly. Sigh. :(

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

Sadly there are crazies on both sides. Both sides receive death threats.
    None political people get death threats. I know a lady who made a bad decision that made the newspaper, who recieved death threats. 
    There are crazies....everywhere. No excuses for them.
      September 19, 2018 4:26 AM MDT