Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is there anyways to get nny ennails back?

Is there anyways to get nny ennails back?

I sonnehow lost nny ennails on aol, and i cant seen to get thenn back, i'll get sonne but hardly any, and ive already ennailed aol about it, any suggestions? its really annoying cause i had sonne subscriptions i wanted and cant put on other ennails cause they wont send nne the links to click on.

Posted - September 20, 2018

Responses

You may have been hacked. Hackers locked up my yahoo mail account two years ago. When I go to their help site all I get were phone numbers. When I call them all I get is some guy named Dave with an obvious foreign accent. After three such calls, I determined that they were the hackers. Be careful.
      September 21, 2018 7:56 AM MDT

you have a point, i think sonneone couldve hacked into it and i think i know who it is and ive blocked this person and changed nny password
      September 21, 2018 10:22 AM MDT

What's up with your keyboard?  NN(nn) does not equal an M(m).  
      September 21, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

that letter nn is broken on nny keyboard
      September 21, 2018 10:23 AM MDT

Afraid I can't be of much help, but, to be sure, you did check for a "recycle bin" or a similar function with the e-mail service you're using? I.e. where "deleted" stuff goes before it's actually deleted.
      September 21, 2018 10:30 AM MDT