Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » have you ever taken opioid painkillers

have you ever taken opioid painkillers

i was prescribed Vicodin once but it made me constipated so i never took them again 

Posted - September 25, 2018

Responses

i took stuff like codeine with tylenol before
      September 25, 2018 5:39 PM MDT

I have taken oxy, morphine, tylenol 4 with codine before after different surgeries/injuries.
      September 25, 2018 7:29 PM MDT

My last hand surgery I took one oxysomething.  They always prescribe them and I never took them but that first night I couldn't rest so I got up and took one.  About 40 minutes later I started itching from head to toe and was just about to knock on my sister's bedroom door (I was at her house) when she opened it.  She gave me two Benedryl.  My throat was starting to close and she had called 911 when I felt it relaxing.  They kept her on the phone a few minutes until we felt like I was not going to need a shot of epinephrine.  There is no way to know for sure if the reaction was from the latex in the bandage or the Oxisomething.  I'm going with both.  I can live without either of those things.  
      September 25, 2018 9:03 PM MDT

I asked this question Monday. And I used proper punctuation and capitalization.
      September 26, 2018 1:38 PM MDT

• when i was looking through every single question asked by every single member i must have skipped over you 
      September 26, 2018 6:01 PM MDT

That means you don't love me. 
      September 26, 2018 7:38 PM MDT

• Never.  Even after surgery when the doctor Rx's some both times, I didn't fill either prescriptions.   
      October 11, 2018 12:27 PM MDT