Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have you found the love of your life yet?

Have you found the love of your life yet?

Posted - October 1, 2018

Responses

It seems you want me to say he is the "bestest best"!  I have had many loves in my life and my life is not over yet.  But I have only had one husband who is my best friend.  We think and believe very similarly and we enjoy each other's company.  Which is good enough for me. 
      October 2, 2018 6:40 AM MDT

I’m not trying to get you to say any particular thing.  The love of your life means “the one” to me and I think it does to most people. I could be wrong tho. You stated you have had many loves in your life but do they hold equal value to you?
      October 2, 2018 6:44 AM MDT

Officegirl often interprets people's questions in that way, the "what you're trying to get me to say".  

Just one man's observation. 
    ~
      October 2, 2018 6:48 AM MDT

OK Randy I guess I am guilty as charged.  For which I am sorry but please allow me some leeway to be myself!
      October 2, 2018 7:01 AM MDT

No one said anything about you not being you. 
      October 2, 2018 7:04 AM MDT

Well that is all I can be.  For better or worse. Please understand. I just don't have the time or interest to very carefully consider all the possible ramifications and nuances of your questions.  I do think about them dear but I just have so many other things going on can't spend as much time on them as perhaps I should .  So I just make do with what I can come up with.  And many I don't answer at all because I just know you will be disappointed in me or my  response.   Sometimes I feel you don't want me to answer your questions because you feel my answers drive others away from answering them.  So I do try to be careful. The tests and the requests for humor I stay away from completely.  Because because my mind is not so keen on that kind of thing - I am not clever. 
      October 2, 2018 7:11 AM MDT

Generally speaking, you take my questions a lot more seriously than they deserve. There's not much nuance to them at all, so searching for it would be a waste of anyone's time. 
    ~ This post was edited by Randy D at October 2, 2018 7:46 AM MDT
      October 2, 2018 7:37 AM MDT

Equal value no.  But they have all been a part of me and so have made up my life.  My husband is most important because he is my husband.  We can call it love, which it is, or friendship, which it is, or just finding some comfortable to enjoy our declining years with.  I was 53 when we met and I had never previously been married.  I continue to meet men I love but it is not the same as being with my husband to whom I am committed and with whom I make up part of a social unit. 
      October 2, 2018 7:04 AM MDT

Alright then. 
      October 2, 2018 7:45 AM MDT