Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Friendships/relationships have different shelf lives. "Use by" or "best by" or "discard after" telling you what's optimum. Good Relationships are like honey...they never spoil. Do you like honey?

Friendships/relationships have different shelf lives. "Use by" or "best by" or "discard after" telling you what's optimum. Good Relationships are like honey...they never spoil. Do you like honey?

Posted - August 19, 2016

Responses

I don't agree.  I think we are all put here for a reason and sometimes I have a friend for a brief span of time that is like a treasured memory I will always treasure.  I do not think any relationship should be "discarded".  I think some are brief for a reason and some, VERY FEW, last that lifetime that I don't need it to last.

I have friends from birth to now and they are no more dear nor important to me than many friends I have made in the most recent decade.  All have their worth.   All have an expiration date.    We don't die anyway.  I will see you again, mark my words.  LOL   We have karma you and I.   

August 19, 2016 2:22 PM MDT

I like MY honey.  :   )  :  )

August 19, 2016 2:43 PM MDT