Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why would anyone "like" what they really dis?

Why would anyone "like" what they really dis?

Posted - October 5, 2018

Responses

I don't know the answer to this question and I don't think you should take the time to worry about it because you have work to do. Trump just released a test balloon to see what people think about a deny deny deny policy VS a do the right thing policy. Yesterday Trump said that Al Franklin was weak because he folded like a wet rag when he quickly resigned because of sexual misconduct allegations and it would of been better if he just denied denied denied the whole thing   Al Franklin  knew what he did and he did the right thing but Trump can't see that and it's like he lives in a oppiest world were bad is good and good is bad. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 6, 2018 2:28 AM MDT
      October 5, 2018 1:17 PM MDT

Touche m'dear. Point taken. Yes I heard about that. You know what Nanoose? I'm so depressed today. I'm gonna be asking a lot of questions about the dog and pony show "confirmation" of Kav. So fair warning. It's the only way I'm going to be able to get out of this awful funk I'm in. I cannot believe that what is happening is happening and yet it is obvious that the bad guys are winning because the fix is in. What used to be revered is now mocked, derided, attacked. The bad guys are in charge and are going after the good guys. And those of us who care can only sit on the sidelines and watch. Apologies for the down-in-the-dumps words but that's where I am right now. At the bottom of a very deep well. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 6, 2018 2:32 AM MDT