Active Now

Pet Eater
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » My wife and I came up with this idea at the same time about the pipes bombs.

My wife and I came up with this idea at the same time about the pipes bombs.

They were built to NOT explode by democrats who want to sway the voters in their direction away from the republicans. If this is true and the FBI discovers this, do you think they will announce the ruse before the elections?

Posted - October 25, 2018

Responses

Bingo
      October 25, 2018 5:15 PM MDT

Wow...I wonder how many others figured it out.
      October 26, 2018 1:39 AM MDT

• It's what I've been saying.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/68152/did-trump-just-blame-cnn-for-almost-getting-their-asses-blown-up#siteforum_post_548365
      October 26, 2018 8:14 AM MDT

i hope they stop sending those
      October 25, 2018 5:21 PM MDT

• "I guess that depends on who has bought the FBI."
      October 25, 2018 8:50 PM MDT

Yeah...I thought of that, too.
      October 26, 2018 1:40 AM MDT

Yes the timing is extremely suspicious.  What we are supposed to get out of it is that " them Republicans" are all a bunch of "terrorists".  And notice who they were "sent to" - women and a black man - which is supposed to underline their fiction that "them Republicans" are all a bunch of "racists" and "sexists"!  Remember two years ago at exactly the same time in the game the FBI tried to sway the election by announcing the whole "Russian collusion" business.  All something Soros himself would be capable of engineering. 
      October 26, 2018 4:54 AM MDT

Well I do agree that they were meant to install fear
    instead of exploding...
    But by the democrats? Hardly.
    All of Trumps attacks verbally against all of these people
    are being carried out by Trumps Base.
         He is teaching how to never take the blame
    and condemn everyone else. He is teaching The US
    how a Dictator rules. He is teaching respect no-one except Trump.
    He is teaching that the constant lies he propagates is the only truth
    and that Trump TV will tell everyone what to think.
         He has a love affair with all of the Dictators,
    Jeez...what a guy. Wants a white America, 
    He is the greatest threat to Democracy that we have ever seen.
      October 26, 2018 7:31 AM MDT

Someone might INSTALL a light fixture, but they would INSTILL fear. And what proof do you have to back up your assumption? This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at October 26, 2018 10:25 PM MDT
      October 26, 2018 9:24 AM MDT

"The greatest threat to Democracy that we have ever seen" is right on the money..well said, Baba.

This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at October 26, 2018 4:02 PM MDT
      October 26, 2018 11:52 AM MDT

• Yea that has gained a lot of ground as a popular theory but that is all it is at this point.  It could just as easily be a Trump supporter that went off the deep end and wanted to scare the people that attack and make fun of their hero. Not enough is known at this point to really formulate any sort of educated opinion. 
      October 26, 2018 8:08 AM MDT

Unfortunately, not having all the evidence will not deter people on either side from forming their opinion as to who did what and why.
      October 26, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

• Even more unfortunate is that even when there is evidence presented (or a lack thereof) people will STILL not be deterred from their opinions, lol. 
      October 26, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

That would be correct. 
      October 26, 2018 9:18 AM MDT

It is a theory. We will have to wait and see. But No if they figure out it is the Dems  doing it for the election they will not annouce it. before the election. 

All of the targets also have called of violence or used rhetoric that could be argued that they are calling for violence either to Republicans in general or to President Trump himself.
      October 26, 2018 9:16 AM MDT

Don't you love how certain folks on here, some of the usual suspects who think they know everything, try to convince us (and, perhaps, themselves) that President Trump and his supporters are responsible, even though they lack even a shred of evidence to prove it?
      October 26, 2018 9:28 AM MDT

• False Flag rhetoric spread by right wing Trump lovers to spare his party blame!  As Trump has much to lose in 2 weeks time! Total BULL!

October 26, 2018 9:38 AM MDT

• It appears you and your wife are trumpers..

Well guess what. YOU ARE WRONG 

An arrest has been made and it is a TRUMP TERRORIST
      October 26, 2018 10:05 AM MDT

All the story reveals is that the guy formerly lived in the New York area and had several priors for terrorist threats and domestic violence. It says nothing about his politics and whether or not he is a Trump supporter. Why do you feel the need to make up something that is not fact? Maybe he's just a garden variety nut job and YOU ARE WRONG. Wouldn't be the first time, I suspect. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at October 26, 2018 10:27 PM MDT
      October 26, 2018 10:11 AM MDT

• YOUR PEEP WAS BUSTED

Would you like a magnifying glass so you can see the decals on his van?

You are right. He is a nut, but he is your violent nut.
    This is what Trump created
    I bet there are many, many more This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 27, 2018 12:07 PM MDT
      October 26, 2018 10:13 AM MDT

NO...we are NOT. We are thinkers.
      October 26, 2018 3:55 PM MDT

• So am I and I think I was right.

This has always been a trumpian operation
      October 26, 2018 7:24 PM MDT

•   October 26, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

OK. If he's a nut then by your logic, all of Trump's supporters must also be nuts. There's your broad brush bigotry again, shifted into overdrive. Hope you're happy - you seem to really get off on this.
      October 26, 2018 11:11 AM MDT