Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The media should just BOYCOTT super don. IGNORE HIM. Don't cover rallies/press conferences. How long would don survive without the media?

The media should just BOYCOTT super don. IGNORE HIM. Don't cover rallies/press conferences. How long would don survive without the media?

Posted - October 26, 2018

Responses

The same people that own the media also own Trump, Trump is merely doing what every politician is told to do, polarise the people.
      October 26, 2018 12:00 PM MDT

Only super don does it better than anyone? If what you say is true why does super don attack insult excoriate lambaste the media? What other president has ever attacked insulted defamed demeaned denigrated deprecated the media?. As I recall Obama and Bush and other presidents before them stood up for the press and defended the press and said a free press was a necessary part of a working democracy. It's in our Constitution.  All presidents have had issues with the media. None but super don the terrorist-in-chief ever called it "the enemy of the people". What other president held rallies just for the he** of it and now goes to a different state almost daily to hold a rally OSTENSIBLY to support a Republican candidate for the mid-term election but actually to aggrandize himself because he feeds off the cheers of the people? What other president has encouraged VIOLENCE and extolled the virtues of bodyslamming and punching folks out? What other president was so obviously disinterested in anyone but those who voted for him? What other president viciously targets the same folks some of whom were sent pipe bombs by a fan of his? I guess I disagree with thee k j. I think super don is the enemy of the people and the country and the world order. He is a cancer that keeps spreading and destroying/damaging/crippling/hobbling everything he envelopes.  What other president alienated allies and cozied up to despots and dictators? What other president has worked so tirelessly to destroy the US Justice Department and has always sided with the bad guys? Just my opinion of course. Thank you for yours and Happy Saturday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 27, 2018 2:14 AM MDT
      October 27, 2018 2:09 AM MDT