Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can the cause of a "problem" ever effect a solution to it? If you start a fire just so you can put it out are you a hero or an arsonist?

Can the cause of a "problem" ever effect a solution to it? If you start a fire just so you can put it out are you a hero or an arsonist?

Posted - October 26, 2018

Responses

You're a good politician, at least in the light of those that believe in "Order out of Chaos."
      October 26, 2018 11:57 AM MDT

Seriously? The trumpicans adore chaos and deeply embrace it when super don thumbs his nose at tradition and protocol and rules and regulations. They cheer his advocacy of violence. They chant LOCK HER UP about Hilary when the actual criminal traitor is super don. Go figger. He has his base so convoluted and inside out they will cheer anything he does or says. They are the crowds that slow down for bloody accidents.  The ones who cheer at boxing matches when a guy gets bloodied and knocked unconscious or at bullfights when someone gets gored. They go to "fight clubs" for the violence. They get off on it and he gives them precisely what they love. He is the worst of all possibilities. That opinion is not only mine. It is shared by the MAJORITY of Americans who despise him and everything he stands for. Not my idea of a good politician. I think Will Rogers was a great politician. He could sell the people anything. The difference is he was on our side. He said he never met  man he didn't like. The super don has hundreds or thousands or millions of people he not only doesn't like but actively hates. Sigh. Thank you for your reply kj.
      October 27, 2018 2:22 AM MDT