Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all do know that CAUCASIAN comes in colors other than white? South Americans/Central Americans/Mexicans are Caucasian too, right?

Y'all do know that CAUCASIAN comes in colors other than white? South Americans/Central Americans/Mexicans are Caucasian too, right?

They aren't Negroid. They aren't Mongoloid. What's left? Caucasoid! So the masses of people marching toward the US border are Caucasoid mainly. Your own race fer goodness sakes if you are Caucasoid too. Why are you afraid of your own kind? 
D'ya think your own kind are unkind?

Posted - October 28, 2018

Responses

I don't think it's just to do with race RosieG, class has a big divide that's ever growing.
      October 28, 2018 11:11 AM MDT

You mean social status as defined by wealth kj? The haves and the have-nots? I suppose it's inevitable although we have some fine examples of the very wealthy giving back and helping society to advance. I think of Bill & Melinda Gates who are definitely humanitarians of the highest order. There are others like them. In fact I read somewhere that there is a pact over 100 billionaires signed pledging to give away most of their fortunes to charitable causes. I think it isn't money that corrupts people. I think it is corrupt people who give being wealthy a bad name. When you say "class" I think of India where at birth you are designated to be in a specific class and I think you can never move up from it though I don't know for sure. I know the lowest are the "unwashed"? I have no idea what that means So I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply kj!  :)
      October 29, 2018 5:25 AM MDT