Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Who do you think will play Melania Trump in the Lifetime movie? I think any woman on Fox News with a black wig.

Who do you think will play Melania Trump in the Lifetime movie? I think any woman on Fox News with a black wig.

Posted - October 28, 2018

Responses

Of course.  Any time we disavow what is presently going on we must hear LOCK HER UP.

Give it UP.
      October 28, 2018 8:12 PM MDT

Have you ever seen me say "lock her up"? Nope. I have never said it. It is pointless they are all too high up....law does not apply to them. So no need to waste tax money. 

So do you think Monica or Flowers as Hillary?
      October 28, 2018 8:18 PM MDT

I have never heard you say anything.  I read what you back.  And you back the supporters of TRUMP's base and they all chant LOCK HER UP.  So you are guilty by association.

I, on the other hand, will never be suspected of saying such a thing.  If the shoe fits?  

It fits you like a glass slipper.
      October 28, 2018 8:22 PM MDT

Guilt by association....hmmm....so Hilllary a racist (Robert Byrd was her mentor)....Obama a domestic terrorist (Bill Ayers).....Bill Clinton a sexist womanizer.. (Harry Winstien)......err....(Maybe that one is not the best example)
      October 29, 2018 4:19 AM MDT

Gennifer is of similar age, so she'd be the logical choice between the two. Monica is closer to Chelsea's age. 
      October 28, 2018 8:48 PM MDT

Why has nobody suggested Kate McKinnon? She killed it on SNL.

October 29, 2018 2:34 PM MDT