Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think the Trump speech 'What the hell do you have to lose' on blacks was to help gain more black support?

Do you think the Trump speech 'What the hell do you have to lose' on blacks was to help gain more black support?

If so, I have a bridge in New York for sale, (for you) I'll sell it real cheap..  Smh..

Posted - August 20, 2016

Responses

What has the democrat party done for blacks?
      August 22, 2016 8:30 AM MDT

Hello again, not:

If you have the chutzpah to ask a second time, I have to chutzpah to answer a second time.  The right wing has been attempting to suppress the black vote, and the Democrats are STOPPING them..  That's a BIG deal. 

Now, it's FINE if you deny it, and you do..  Fortunately, the courts don't.   Before you complain that the court is LIBERAL, I must remind you that the Court of Appeals for the 4th district is made up of 15 judges, and not all of 'em are liberal

Do you wanna try for a third time???  I ain't busy.

excon

August 22, 2016 8:39 AM MDT

Notjustme.......Try the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voters rights Act, just for starters !

August 22, 2016 8:45 AM MDT

So for all the years blacks have been supporting the democrat party, the best you can come up with is stopping voter suppression? See cites that have been run by democrats for years, or public schools.
      August 22, 2016 6:28 PM MDT

Did the Republican party  author/ introduce  the bills ?   Did the Republican Party lobby and push the agenda before the American people ?    Or did enough Republican legislators cross the aisle and vote for passage of the Bills ?    Makes a big friggin' difference !

August 23, 2016 5:59 AM MDT

248 at last count and rising !

August 23, 2016 8:06 AM MDT