Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » With Halloween just around the corner, have you ever experienced the supernatural?

With Halloween just around the corner, have you ever experienced the supernatural?

My last apartment might have been haunted.

I was living alone, except for the cat, and one afternoon I walked down the hall, turned to the right, took a step, and was hit in the back with a penny.

Nothing like that ever happened again though.

Posted - October 29, 2018

Responses

Every morning I wake up to SuperNatural.  It is one of my all-time favorite shows.  We have it on tape. :) :)
    I know what you meant.  I was just being silly.
    I have not recently but have had a supernatural experience.  I most definitely have in the past.
      October 29, 2018 4:27 AM MDT

I'm sure but just never been very tuned in to it. 
      October 29, 2018 4:43 AM MDT

Perhaps. I get sleep paralysis sometimes and that causes some freaky experiences that are all just in my head. But there was this one time I was staying at an inn with my mother and we both saw shadow figures the same night. I remember I was having trouble sleeping and opened my eyes to a dark figure leaning over me and when I sat up it just darted into the wall. I just shrugged and went back to sleep, thinking I was just seeing things. Later my mother told me that she went down to the lobby at like 2am and saw a shadow of a man glide across the room and disappear into the piano in the corner. We later learned that the inn is supposedly haunted , but the spirit isn't menacing or anything. Apparently it has a thing for the piano and likes tucking people in and moving their things around. I was thinking of going there for my birthday next week, maybe I can convince mister spirit to play me a birthday song on his beloved piano.
      October 29, 2018 5:19 AM MDT

no, thats never happened to nne
      October 29, 2018 7:53 AM MDT