Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Is there a way to program my computer to automatically place a tilde at the end of each post?

Is there a way to program my computer to automatically place a tilde at the end of each post?

I'm worn out, I can barely make it, I think I'm developing carpal thumb syndrome, no one knows what I go through.  Am I dying?  How much more time do I have?  Who will carry on in my legacy?  I have to pass the torch. Medical science has failed me. Look, I couldn't even muster up the gumption to put a tilde here.

Posted - October 31, 2018

Responses

I can...
      October 31, 2018 6:53 AM MDT

I know, right?  See, I tried to tell everyone that I'm sick, didn't I?

October 31, 2018 7:12 AM MDT

not that i know of
      October 31, 2018 10:44 AM MDT

~ You are irreplaceable Randy.  It's against the law for you to ever leave...
    ~ You know that, don't you?
    ~ Element is absolutely fabulous with his ellipes, he cannot jump ship mid-stream. Besides, those look good on him and tildes look good on you...
    ~ I am too busy playing in the sand and ocean, digging in the dirt, and taking care of Don (not in that order) I would love to help further but I am not nearly as talented nor knowledgeable as you...
    ~ The Grammar world will collapse and people will continue to make silly mistakes...
    ~ The Grammar God sent you on a mission...
    ~ You cannot turn back now...
    ~ The Grammar God told me if you stopped now, your punishment will be eternally surrounded by paragraph after paragraph of grammatical errors that you will have to correct forever and forever more with a red pen...
    ~ The Tilde angels will boycott you and you won't be able to ever surf "The Tilde wave" with the Kelly Slater...
    ~ You know that don't you?

If you didn't know these things, now you do and you are obligated to fill your destiny.
      There is NO turning back.  We can rebuild your thumbs.  We have the technology. 

:) :) This post was edited by Merlin at November 2, 2018 6:22 AM MDT
      November 2, 2018 12:32 AM MDT