Discussion » Questions » answerMug » It seems an entire page of answers and comments have been removed...What was the reason?

It seems an entire page of answers and comments have been removed...What was the reason?

This was on a "Terrifying"question active on the board now..Is an explanation customary?

Posted - November 4, 2018

Responses

• It could have been "moved" to another category or to "Statements" if it wasn't a question.  This is a "Q&A" site. All discussions should be written as a question if you want them to appear on the main page.  Discussions that are not questions belong in "Statements."

There's also the chance that the posting was removed for violating one of the ToS rules..
      November 4, 2018 7:50 PM MST

Hello Alf
    Thanks.
    The question and most of the answers are still active and on the board...it is 1 answer and all the comments which have been removed, I didnt see anything wrong with it as I commented myself...I got a notification to a reply on my comment and there is nothing there
      November 4, 2018 8:13 PM MST

• I'm sorry if this caused any confusion, Designer.

Ther answer to this is very simple and I feel I do owe it to you. I deleted my comment. It fealt like it was going off track, I didn't like what I originally wrote and tbh, I wish I had not answered that particular question to begin with. It was not due to anyone elses answer.  

When I deleted it, unfortunately anything else in the thread whent along with the ride. I should have thought about that before I killed and and perhaps just creaded a simple placeholder.  

Again, my apologies to you and anyone else who this caused confusion with.
      November 4, 2018 9:05 PM MST

Hello there Judas H Goat..
    Well Thank You for your answer....I was more curious than anything. I know some answers get deleted for different reasons and I respect your decision to remove that which you weren't comfortable with...
    Mystery solved....

November 4, 2018 9:16 PM MST

sonneone probably deleted it
      November 5, 2018 10:40 AM MST