Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Proof of voter fraud? See video.

Proof of voter fraud? See video.

This is in Travis county TX.

Posted - November 7, 2018

Responses

Let's go back to 2016 and fix THAT fraud.  

Cruz is in and there is no turning back.  I don't care about any videos.

November 7, 2018 1:29 PM MST

Yes lets fix that fraud from 2016...maybe Trump won the poplar vote. 
      November 7, 2018 1:31 PM MST

If you think almost 3 million illegal votes were cast in 2016, I would ask what you're smoking. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at November 7, 2018 7:16 PM MST
      November 7, 2018 1:59 PM MST

I've used Oregon and Washington as examples of possible fraud.
    Both states have "motor voter" registration, as well as "mail in" voting only.
    Meaning if you get a driver's license, they ask if you want to register to vote - and don't check your legal citizenship status.
    Then all voting is done by mail, so they don't have to check ID for who casts the ballots.
      November 7, 2018 2:07 PM MST

i would hope that didnt happen
      November 7, 2018 2:40 PM MST

I hope President Trump hurries up with that wall. 
      November 7, 2018 3:12 PM MST

• It is.  I watched that on the local news out of Austin this morning.  Travis county is a diehard Democratic county, no surprise someone trying to bust the election workers with a camera that should never have been in the voting station(s) to begin with.  It was admitted that it's been happening for several elections now, the illegal voting that is. 
      November 7, 2018 5:28 PM MST

First off, I don't think that it's the job of poll workers to determine who can and cannot vote. Ergo, if someone is registered and has their ID, then the poll workers should not be taking it upon themselves to challenge registration. That's up to the agency that maintains voter registration.

Secondly, I don't think either of those women understood what the reporter was asking. They repeatedly said that if the person was registered, they could vote. You can see the exasperation on their faces trying to deal with the reporter. Even the first lady said something like, "Honey, maybe he really isn't registered to vote." It's when the reporter reassures her that the boyfriend is registered that she basically shushes her and tells her he's fine. I'm betting she's assuming the reporter is just an idiot who doesn't understand that people who shouldn't be voting should not be able to register. 

With the second woman, she's obviously oblivious as to what DACA means. She says, "You mean like the early voters? Lots of people do that." She's clueless. Hopefully, she's capable of comparing names to lists if that was her assigned duty, but I'd like to think they gave her a really simple job she could manage, like greeting and directing people to the appropriate station.

To be fair, I was more than a little shocked to see my neighbor's daughter volunteering at my polling place this year. She's 18, but she's special needs. As far as I could tell, they just had her greeting people. I guarantee she couldn't have answered any of these questions right, but I feel confident that they gave her a job she could manage that didn't impact the integrity of the vote. And, as well they should. I'd be just as appalled if they turned her away.
      November 7, 2018 7:13 PM MST

• Oh brother this is desperation and I'll tell you this, It's not going to give Trump the house back.

But...I KNEW IT!!!!

"PROJECT VERITAS"?! lololol

It would not surprise me if this were not all staged. They have a horrible reputation of staging events.

Even conservative media has deonounce them. Project Veritas's disreputable practices have been exposed for quite a while

The right coninues to squack and gag about fake news, yet, they continue to cite sources such proven liars and sam artists like "Project Veritas"
    Here is another detailing Project Veritas trying to pay protesters to be violent...

And here is a nice article that appeared inb Business Weekly about the Veritas and it's cconman owner, James O'Keefe.

https://www.businessinsider.com/james-okeefe-project-veritas-sting-fails-2017-11#a-project-veritas-employee-blows-her-boss-cover-by-leaking-details-of-an-imminent-undercover-sting-targeting-cnn-1

I know of this guy very well and I remember when this loser tried to vote illegally in New Hampshire in 2012 and was caught.
    "

"New Hampshire Primary video (2012)

In January 2012, O'Keefe released a video of associates obtaining a number of ballots for the New Hampshire Primary by using the names of recently deceased voters. He stated that the video showed "the integrity of the elections process is severely comprised.  His team culled names from published obituaries, which were checked against public voter roll information. O'Keefe said his team broke no laws, as they did not pretend to be the deceased persons when they asked for the ballots, and they did not cast votes after receiving ballots. One of his associates' attempts was caught by a voting supervisor at the polling station who recognized that the name he gave was of a deceased individual; the associate in question left before police arrived."

It seems the only people really perpetrating voter fraud on a mass scale may be right-wingers trying to prove a point. HJasn;t turned out well for them. LOL

SIDE NOTE: James O'Keefe is a criminal who has been arrested numerous times for:
    Breaking and entering on private, public, and federal property
    Illegal Wiretaps and evedropping
    Inciting violence...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe

Yeah..the same guy who's video you posted. 
    I dismiss the video you posted on that alone

November 7, 2018 7:43 PM MST