Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The don got a free ride for two years. No one checked him. Now he faces DEMS who'll check-and-balance him constantly. Will he cave?

The don got a free ride for two years. No one checked him. Now he faces DEMS who'll check-and-balance him constantly. Will he cave?

Posted - November 8, 2018

Responses

What are you talking about, "no one checked him"?  You not only spent the final six months of the election campaign period and every single day since he was elected constantly checking him, in fact, several times a day!  (For all the good it did, right, folks?)
      November 8, 2018 6:17 PM MST

:):):)

And remarkably, she still believes that she speaks for all of us. On top of that, she talks about other folks bullying and being obnoxious. Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Happy Thursday!
      November 8, 2018 6:48 PM MST

The family crest:

November 8, 2018 6:51 PM MST

:):):)
      November 8, 2018 6:56 PM MST

Sai Baba loved that diagram.  
      November 8, 2018 7:45 PM MST

No.  He won't cave.  He will deny.  No matter what.  He is going to give the Democrats so much grief that they may be the ones caving.  I have a hard time remembering strong Dems in Congress.  Will they be strong?  Time will tell.  

I think  the strength is in numbers but the country is still so divided, and the Senate is still very much in play.

It is a tightrope we are walking on and anything can happen.  Maybe we will catch a break or maybe Ruth Bader Ginsberg can't come back to work.

Too much can happen to hope much until it does happen.
      November 8, 2018 7:49 PM MST

Keep the faith baby! They are all terrified and desperate. They know ( doofus don and all his toady sycophantic trumpicans) know their days are numbered. They will be up to their eyeballs in investigations subpoenas grand jury inquiries and indictments . The smarter ones among them will get the he** outta Dodge (D.C.) NOW while the gettin's good. The dumber ones will hang on because they have nowhere else to go. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      November 9, 2018 3:52 AM MST

This part is where we reap the benefits of 2 of the worst years of our existences.  Now we get to watch the whole thing fall down.
      November 9, 2018 7:57 PM MST

The don has been in the crosshairs since before he was "elected" (installed) as prez . What went wrong is not his fault. He is a grade- whackadoodle. What went wrong was that the pols rolled over for him and have been in a fetal position whimpering for his entire reign. They all regressed to infancy and there they stay all day that way. Thank you for your reply Sharon. I'm gonna ask.
      November 10, 2018 2:15 AM MST

Give me some men/women who are stout-hearted men/women
    who will fight for the right they adore - DEMOCRACY... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at November 9, 2018 7:57 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 10:31 PM MST

Is that from The Student Prince Beans/SG?   Well thousands upon thousands of US citizens marched in protest of the  doofus don's illegal appointment of Matt Whitaker as "acting" AG. Whit is a snake oil salesman just like don so they get along. Whitaker is a sycophantic toady big time. The people are  ANGRY. The majority of Americans DESPISE desperate don and all  the racist things he promulgates/represents/defends/supports. His days are numbered. He is also less than stellar mentally and those who are fighting him are by far more intelligent and knowledgeable than he is so we shall see who emerges victorious in this epic battle of evil (the doofus don et al) and good (all the anti-doofus dons!) Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday!  :)
      November 9, 2018 3:57 AM MST

Inspired by a song sung in school (the 40's) 'MANY' years past...
    This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at November 10, 2018 2:45 AM MST
      November 9, 2018 7:52 PM MST

You sang Stout Hearted Men in school? Really? Wow. That's very classy I think! I remember seeing  a couple of movies when I was a kid where that song was sung. It really gets you fired up and wanting to do something grand! Thank you for your reply Beans/SG and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      November 10, 2018 2:47 AM MST

Do you think you have given him a "free ride"? Or other Democrats have?  Or even Republicans?  I don't think so.  
      November 9, 2018 8:04 AM MST

Or even Republicans.  What do you THINK they have been doing for the last two years?  We, the DEMS, are going to subpoena the heck out of his whole administration.

This is going to be so choice.  I am loving every move he thinks he is going to make now.  

Anyway, the BOBBLE-HEADED GOP sycophants from Sean Hannity to Rudy Guilianni are going down the tubes as laughing stocks.  

All the Administration from Paul Ryan to Pence to everyone who kisses his hiney are Republicans.  And YES with the HOUSE and SENATE LOCKED UP he had a free pass.

NO MORE.

Subpoenas are a coming.
      November 9, 2018 8:00 PM MST