Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Michelle Obama will never FORGIVE TRUMP for putting her daughters in danger when he was crying MUSLIM TERRORIST at Obama.

Michelle Obama will never FORGIVE TRUMP for putting her daughters in danger when he was crying MUSLIM TERRORIST at Obama.

Posted - November 9, 2018

Responses

Nothing about Muslim terrorist. 

"The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly . But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks," Obama writes in the book, according to the Post. "What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family's safety at risk. And for this I'd never forgive him."

Wonder if she applies this to Hillary?.....that is who started the birther stuff during the primary.
      November 9, 2018 6:51 PM MST

DO NOT say one thing please about Trump NOT saying OBAMA WAS A MUSLIM TERRORIST.

I don't have the time to pull up all the proof that you will ignore.  

JUST DON'T DO IT.  IT IS WRONG.  Correct that, and I will read the rest.

This is not about the exact words in her book. This is about the fact that HE DID THIS.  He caused her daughters to be put in danger every day because he is a pig.  Then he has the nerve to freak out because people accused his boy of being autistic.  He thought That was horrible.  But causing his base to react like the evil bullies he is trying to accuse the immigrants of being..... kids are in danger.

He has caused all kinds of BASE people to shoot up the entire country.  Guns do kill people but TRUMP'S BASE pulls the trigger.  How proud you must be to defend this. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 10, 2018 1:58 PM MST
      November 9, 2018 6:57 PM MST

Are you OK, Sharonna? Please try to keep it together and don't go jumping off anything.
      November 9, 2018 7:08 PM MST

I know I just bombarded her all over the place. But there is a reason.  There is so much this buffoon does on a daily basis, I have just a few minutes to pack it all in here.  Of course, I mean Trump.  Not My 2. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 10, 2018 3:08 PM MST
      November 9, 2018 7:39 PM MST

OK. But whatever he does, and there's plenty not to like, it's not directed at you, so try not to let your head explode.

Are you familiar with the old roadside ads for Burma Shave? There would be four or five consecutive signs with very clever rhymes for people to read as they drove by, with the last line always being Burma Shave. The following one comes to my mind:

Don't lose your head
    to save a minute.
    You need your head,
    your brains are in it!
    Burma Shave

This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 10, 2018 3:08 PM MST
      November 9, 2018 7:58 PM MST

• Screw THAT!  JUMP!!! xD
      November 10, 2018 1:53 PM MST

• His most outrageous lies are always the most famous and the most forgiven by his base! lol. I cannot imagine how scared the Obama's were during those horrendous threats to their children's safety as well as their own because some idiot celebrity criminal wanted to sling his lying racist crap at the president! But he never asked her forgiveness as he never takes responsibility for his bad outrageous behavior!
      November 10, 2018 2:04 PM MST

Does that apply to Hillary...her campaign started it during the primary.
      November 10, 2018 2:54 PM MST

• Thats incredibly silly to say in Trumps defense! lol.  She was not the one who started saying Obama wasn't a US citizen!!  There is absolutely no  evidence she did anything of the kind!  But Trumpsters love to say Hilary's name whenever they can lol.
      November 10, 2018 3:03 PM MST

Politico, April 22, 2011: The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.
      November 10, 2018 3:15 PM MST

• Whatever makes you feel better go ahead and believe!  
      November 10, 2018 3:16 PM MST

It is what I know...I remember it. 
    I even said it is probably not true (the Kenyan birth) because if it was Hillary would have got him out. But that does not mean they did not use it to campaign. They did. 
      November 10, 2018 3:24 PM MST

Not sure what your question is here.  How were her daughters at risk?    Why should she forgive him?  Did he request her forgiveness?   If he said such a thing would guess he was playing on the whole being sympathetic to Muslims as being "soft" on terrorism. 
      November 10, 2018 3:14 PM MST