Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Another movie just popped into my head; it annihilated me the first time I saw it; thinking about it still scares me. You've seen it? :):

Another movie just popped into my head; it annihilated me the first time I saw it; thinking about it still scares me. You've seen it? :):

This was a made-for-TV movie.
One movie critic's review said something like this - - "The last 30 minutes of this movie could quite possibly be the most terrifying 30 minutes ever made for TV."
I agree.

Posted - November 9, 2018

Responses

I HAD NIGHTMARES.

Karen Black  she was so awesome in the 70's .  Where is she now.  I loved her in Five Easy Pieces and I think she was in Easy Rider too.   I just read she died.  I think I remember that now.  So sad.

Anyway this was the Trilogy of Terror and this was terrifying.

The other two were almost as bad.

I bet you loved Come Back to the Five and Dime Jimmy Dean Jimmy Dean.  It is one of my very favorites.

Cher
    Sandy Dennis
    Karen Black 

and other just as good actors

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 11, 2018 10:24 PM MST
      November 9, 2018 8:06 PM MST

My first reply to your answer, I posted it wrong -- it posted as a separate answer. Make sure you see it!
    :)
      November 9, 2018 8:13 PM MST

I posted my comment about "Five and Dime" before seeing your comment! Excellent!
    Yes, I loved her in that movie -- I think I loved everyone in that movie.
      November 9, 2018 8:15 PM MST

Me too. I'll check your other answer too.
      November 11, 2018 9:20 PM MST

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRILOGY OF TERROR!!!!!

KAREN BLACK! What a great actress. I say it a lot but, again, I find her a terribly underrated actress.

And, of course, you nailed the title.

And I loved her in "Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean." And "Capricorn One."

O h- - I just saw you posted again -- I'll go read it now.
      November 9, 2018 8:12 PM MST

I saw the GIF and I immediately recognized her from one of the scariest movies I ever saw on TV called Burnt Offerings. I think it was a feature film, but my sister and I watched it on TV when we were really young and it scared us so bad! Karen Black and Bette Davis were both in it.
      November 9, 2018 9:57 PM MST

I've only seen a bit of that movie. I"m not sure why I haven't seen the whole thing.

Yeah, you're right - it was a theatrical release.
      November 10, 2018 8:04 AM MST

Add it to your list! :)
      November 10, 2018 8:06 AM MST

My list is so darn long anymore, ha!

But over time and in conversations here and there, I've heard lots of people talking about the movie and that they liked it.
      November 10, 2018 8:09 AM MST

i havent seen it
      November 10, 2018 2:27 PM MST

"Trilogy of Terror"  starring Karen Black

~ go see it. Now!

;)
      November 11, 2018 9:17 PM MST