Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Education » How should I market Ottoman-cooler to the white trash demographic that will most love this product?

How should I market Ottoman-cooler to the white trash demographic that will most love this product?

Ottoman cooler is an ottoman that you rest your feet on, but put your legs down, lean forward, press the latch and lift the lid and it's a little refrigerator just big enough for six bottles or 12 cans of beer!  

I'm thinking I need to contact those NASCAR people for some kind of tie-in.  

Posted - August 21, 2016

Responses

• Put a Duck Dynasty logo on it.
      August 21, 2016 5:09 PM MDT

I'm amazed you were able to take time away from your busy schedule of blaming the government for your children all being unemployed heroin addicts to write such an extensive response. 

August 21, 2016 5:16 PM MDT

Not if you want to appeal to those who have a Double Wide and a built in fryer. 

Just grow a long ass beard or order a ZZ Top lookalike one and get a spot on the T and V and get 'er done.

Exactly my answer.

August 21, 2016 5:17 PM MDT

Oh, my!  No intolerance and hateful stereotyping here!

LOL!

August 21, 2016 5:42 PM MDT

Bravo!

All except for the "guys like you" comment at the end.  You're getting in the sewer with your opponent. Bad move.

August 21, 2016 5:43 PM MDT

You'd be amazed by a lot of things. Narrow-minded and judgmental people usually are.  Much of life is a constant source of amazement to such intellectually bereft individuals. :-)

August 21, 2016 5:46 PM MDT

Be it noted that I've reported this post as potential abuse (i.e., 'hate speech').  Irony of all ironies coming from the left, no?  (That was a rhetorical question. We both know there's nothing ironic about it. It would seem as if hatred/intolerance come about as naturally to modern-day leftists as ducks take to water.)

August 21, 2016 5:54 PM MDT

Right now you respect me, but will you respect me in the morning?  LOL!

August 21, 2016 6:02 PM MDT

Be it also noted that, in response to my reporting this post for its reference to 'white trash' NASCAR fans, JA censored one of my responses to the aforementioned haters..  So, just in case you were under the impression that censorship rules were applied fairly here, think again.  The key to successful membership appears to be a) friendship with the owner, and/or b) agreement with the owner's views.

C'est la vie.

August 21, 2016 6:40 PM MDT

Really.  Look around.  At least one of my posts is missing.  That's what happens when you expect impartiality from someone who is ...well...not capable of it.

August 21, 2016 11:31 PM MDT

Or, maybe, just maybe, the key to remaining in good standing here is to avoid starting phrases with "That's because the three of you are..." and then finishing them with direct attacks about those members. 

Again, if you cannot tell the difference between acceptable and unacceptable posts, please review this question, as answered by your peers. Could somebody please explain in very simple terms how it's possible to exercise free speech without attacking someone?

August 22, 2016 12:00 AM MDT