Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » When we are unable to control something do we label it "cheating"?

When we are unable to control something do we label it "cheating"?

Posted - November 15, 2018

Responses

The question is too difficult to answer without more context. It's much too vague. 

~
      November 15, 2018 4:50 AM MST

nnaybe
      November 15, 2018 2:53 PM MST

• That depends on two things : How much of a controller you are or hope to be, and whether you can accept failure with grace.
      April 2, 2019 6:13 PM MDT

No really, it could be a;
    1.Politician
    2.an angry Ex
    3.a neighbors new puppy or kitten
    4.Whatever you do not have the time to deal with

Cheating, that is just an old girlfriend I kicked to the curb
      April 3, 2019 8:17 AM MDT

NO. I DO NOT.  BUT?   TRUMP DOES....

TRUMP CHEATS AT GOLF.  There is a book out now about a guy who GOLFS with him.  He interviewed the caddies who cheat for him and he only plays on his own golf course so he CAN cheat.  He lies and claims he is this great golfer.  He kicks the ball out of the weeds, he takes shots and doesn't count his mistakes.  It goes on and on.  

He cheats IN FRONT of people.  

And he is a fat lard ass. 

Rick Reilly wrote a book about Trump cheating at golf. Now he’s challenging him to a match.

We haven’t heard much from sportswriter Rick Reilly since he wrote his last ESPN.com column in 2014 and last appeared on the network itself in 2016, but he has been keeping busy, most notably with writing “Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump,” which was released Tuesday. Based on the advance notice and a Golf.com excerpt, the book is about exactly what its title suggests: that President Trump’s extremely casual attitude toward the rules of the game are a reflection on his presidency as a whole.

Reilly is making the promotional rounds as the book goes on sale, and he appeared Tuesday on MSNBC. If there’s one surefire way to sell a book, it’s to challenge the president of the United States to a $100,000 golf match.

“I want to play him,” Reilly said. “I think I’m a 4.5 [handicap]. He’s a 2.8. If he plays the 2.8, I’ll play him for 100 grand, [with the money going to] either of our charities. But the rule is, we can’t play his course, we can’t use his cheating caddies, and there’s got to be a rule guy with each of us, and I’ll play him all day.”

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 3, 2019 8:23 AM MDT
      April 3, 2019 8:19 AM MDT