Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Good old Will Shakespeare was a pretty smart fella...mostly. Exceptions?

Good old Will Shakespeare was a pretty smart fella...mostly. Exceptions?

"To thine own self be true and it must follow as the night the day thou canst not then be false to any man". How do you explain compulsive liars who cannot be true to any man? Are they then being false to themselves or are they being true to themselves? Did Will ever encounter a situation in which what he wrote made no sense due to prevailing incidents to the contrary? Who knows?

Posted - November 17, 2018

Responses

Why should I have to.  They lie.  They are obvious. They are toxic and they seem to think the end justifies the means.

A product of parents who covered for the liar and everyone around is too scared to do anything about it.

Sound like anyone we know?  Sound like someone we refused to vote for?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2018 11:52 AM MST
      November 17, 2018 10:18 AM MST

I always gotta ask Sharon. Folks out there often surprise me! Sometimes they KNOW and share what they know so when I ask "who knows" I always hope for a response from those who do! Thank you for your reply and the excellent graphics. Happy Saturday! :)
      November 17, 2018 11:53 AM MST

It is thought that William Shakespeare was Francis Bacons' alias.  What gave it away was the fact that Bacon loved the goddess Pallas Athena and she also went by the name the Spear-shaker. Off course being a country founded by Freemasons it is Pallas Athena (Minerva) that adorns the US Capitol Building.

https://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/05may/spearshaker.html

As for falsehood, well as I've said before "How can you tell if a politician is lying? His lips are moving."  :) This post was edited by kjames at November 17, 2018 11:54 AM MST
      November 17, 2018 10:42 AM MST

Do you have any idea just how MANY "thoughts" people have tried to prove about this?

I learned in school (I'm sure it is just as unprovable) that it was more than one person.

I'm sure he had lots to do with his work and maybe there was a collaboration.  Maybe it was Francis.  Who the heck knows.

November 17, 2018 10:45 AM MST

:):):)
      November 17, 2018 11:57 AM MST

I've heard that Will is suspected of being another. I choose to believe Will is Will and whom does it hurt? No one. I very much like the graphic. It's quite beautiful!  Thank you for sharing Kj! :)
      November 17, 2018 11:55 AM MST

I find the whole thing fascinating, Francis Bacon has quite a story, as do many of the influential men throughout history. Happy Saturday to you Rosie :)
      November 17, 2018 5:32 PM MST

I like the illusion of all that talent in one man. It actually would make no difference in the degree of pleasure one has when reading the output of  whomover it actually was of course. It's all in the eye of the beholder. I don't know much about Sir Francis Bacon. Think I'm gonna do a Google search and learn more. Thank you for your reply kj!  :)
      November 18, 2018 2:18 AM MST

A google search would be worth your while RosieG.  :)

November 18, 2018 6:49 AM MST