Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Either don is a very lousy people chooser or his field of potential hires consists ONLY OF LOSERS. Does it matter which?

Either don is a very lousy people chooser or his field of potential hires consists ONLY OF LOSERS. Does it matter which?

Criminally charged. Inept incompetent lavish spenders whose inability to do the job is only matched by the amount of  our money they spend on themselves!   Losers the lot of them. Maybe only losers are available to work for the john of don . Winners don't have to dirty themselves or shred their reputations by working for the guy. Is that the why of the abominable track record of this so-called prez?

Posted - November 18, 2018

Responses

Didn't Bill Clinton have a number of losers also?  In the rush to gather a cabinet, a few losers may come to the surface in any large organization.  Here in the midwest, a large manufacturer added 1000 new jobs. Soon after, the place was in the news because a number of these new people were arrested for peddling drugs at work. They fail under pressure.
      November 18, 2018 5:59 AM MST

I doubt that any prez has had more folks INDICTED for criminal activities than your john of don. I'm sure other presidents have made unfortunate choices. Nixon was a doozy at wrong choices but your john of don is biglier and wronglier BY FAR. At least Nixon's bad choices weren't in bed with Russians. Every choice this prez makes is unfortunate. It is a matter of the DEGREE of lousy bh. You know the john of don always  sez and thinks he is the best at everything? He is by far the best at choosing lousy inept incompetent criminal. In my opinion of course. His supporters believe he can do no wrong because he is their ONLY source of truth and they believe him! Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 19, 2018 5:01 AM MST
      November 19, 2018 5:00 AM MST