Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The truth is destroyed every day temporarily. Can it ever be destroyed Permanently? If so liars would celebrate would they not? LIARS?

The truth is destroyed every day temporarily. Can it ever be destroyed Permanently? If so liars would celebrate would they not? LIARS?

Without TRUTH to exist so that others falsify it there would be no liars would there? They too would disappear along with TRUTH.

Posted - November 18, 2018

Responses

I should imagine that with the advent of the internet then truth could certainly be destroyed since it is easily amended. In fact truth can always be manipulated by excuses like "updated" or "new and improved"  or "second edition."
      November 18, 2018 4:45 PM MST

Or "hot off the presses" or "this just in"? Excellent point kj. Conspiracy theories, plots, conspiracies et al spread rapidly instantaneously worldwide minutely 24/7.  Terrorists plan attacks, communicate via internet. It exacerbates facilitates and speeds up the promulgation of lies. What price internet? Is it or will it be found to have been worth it? I wonder. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your helpful reply m'dear and Happy Monday! :)
      November 19, 2018 2:44 AM MST

No.  Contrary to what Rudy Guilianni thinks, truth is TRUTH.

It cannot be erased. It can be ignored.  But that does not mean it does not exist.  It means that people who cannot see it, just can't see it.

The truth will always come out.

We can deny global warming till we are blue in the face.  Eventually the Globe will prove them wrong and it is coming fast.

November 18, 2018 5:14 PM MST

I truly hope and pray that what you say is TRUE Sharon. I do. But these days with those people who target it attack disfigure it so successfully I just don't know. Truth is truth but if people refuse to accept it and spend their days denying it and destroying it and reshaping it of what use is it and can it survive in a vacuum? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      November 19, 2018 2:47 AM MST