Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Mueller v Trump

Mueller v Trump

Hello:

Shortly before the mid terms, I made some predictions about what both Trump and Mueller would do after the elections.  I said whoever moved first would win.

Trump wasted NO time firing Sessions and installing his lackey at temp AG.  That put a FRIEND in charge of Mueller..  Boy, oh boy.. It LOOKED like Trump beat Mueller to the punch, and the investigation was DOOMED.    

But, Mueller is so much smarter than Trump.  Turns out, before the election, he filed 50 or so SEALED indictments in court that CANNOT be undone by Whitaker..  

Looks like the investigation IS over..

excon

Posted - November 19, 2018

Responses

dont know anything about that
      November 19, 2018 9:42 AM MST

Do the crimes - do the time.

November 19, 2018 11:37 AM MST

That looks suspiciously like Eric Cartman!
      November 19, 2018 2:48 PM MST

Shortly before the election, I started predicting what Trump would do.   I have not missed a beat.

It is not hard to see what this fool's next move will be since he is  blabbing 24/7.

He is going down.   I remember Keith Olbermann said he would not make it through the first term.

I agree. He will NOT.

Bob Mueller, please don't you let us down.
      November 19, 2018 12:28 PM MST

Trump Falls Under the Shadow of Richard Nixon/ Spiro Agnew - hopefully he too will leave his position sooner than later... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at November 19, 2018 2:29 PM MST
      November 19, 2018 2:24 PM MST

Even though Olbermann is a sports guy, not a political expert. Wishful thinking doesn't make things happen.
      November 19, 2018 2:49 PM MST