Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In the olden days on Answerbag Rich would ask us every year what we were thankful for. Some always answered, some never did. WHY?

In the olden days on Answerbag Rich would ask us every year what we were thankful for. Some always answered, some never did. WHY?

What are YOU thankful for and why?

Posted - November 19, 2018

Responses

Hello Rosie..
    I am thankful for many things, too many to list here. What I am most thankful for is my family.
    First, my children. I could not imagine my life without them, they are my inspiration for everything i do. 
    Then the rest of my family, my mother, my brothers and sister and all my beautiful nieces. They are a wonderful group. 
    As you know, my son was evacuated from his home in Calabasas. Without hesitation, every one of my family members offered help to my son and his fiance, cash was sent, gift certificates were sent, offers of a place to stay were made. We will all get together this Thanksgiving and celebrate just how blessed we are to have each other...
    I wish you a joyful Thanksgiving
      November 19, 2018 1:31 PM MST

Thank you for your reply. I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving as well. This post was edited by RosieG at November 19, 2018 3:25 PM MST
      November 19, 2018 3:24 PM MST