Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Senator Chuck Schumer's daughter, Alison, got married yesterday here in Brooklyn. She and her spouse both wore white.

Senator Chuck Schumer's daughter, Alison, got married yesterday here in Brooklyn. She and her spouse both wore white.

Didn't they make a lovely brace of brides?

Posted - November 19, 2018

Responses

I wish it were Ivanka and Jared.  They make a great set of brides themselves.  A plastic blow up doll and a closet Bruce Jenner.

Anyway.  Yes.  They do.  All I see is the love.  And why is that something anyone needs to stick their two cents into?  
      November 19, 2018 7:59 AM MST

I believe Ivanka and Jared are already married. And why is it necessary to bring up Trump and/or his family even when something has nothing to do with them?
      November 19, 2018 8:09 AM MST

Are you seriously unable to contemplate WHY?  Really?

I think maybe because TRUMP IS AGAINST THIS???????

HELLO?  When he is the biggest "pervert" alive?  He likes to point the finger but never where it belongs so I am doing it for him.

These people are in POLITICS STU.  HELLO?  So, YES.  Trump is Schumer's nemesis.  That is how it correlates.

Trying to pretend I don't have the answer which you already know, if you just breathe and think past your usual abilities FOR ONCE, you may just grow a bit. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2018 8:28 AM MST
      November 19, 2018 8:14 AM MST

I doubt that he cares much either way. When has he spoken out against same-sex marriage? Have you actually heard or read anything he said on the subject?

And these two are not in politics. Alison is a product marketing manager at Facebook, and her partner is an MBA candidate at Columbia U and works for the Metropolitan Transit Authority.

Try not to pretend that you have all the answers and that Trump is some kind of dictator. Maybe you'll realize how ludicrous it sounds and YOU may grow a bit.

Why can't you just be happy for them and leave it at that?
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 19, 2018 5:04 PM MST
      November 19, 2018 8:44 AM MST

"Alison is a product marketing manager at Facebook..."

Doesn't that put her in politics, with all the recent stuff?  LOL

November 19, 2018 1:37 PM MST

Maybe, but I seriously doubt that President Trump cares.
      November 19, 2018 2:13 PM MST

• They look happy and I wish them well. 
      November 19, 2018 8:30 AM MST

never heard of thenn
      November 19, 2018 9:34 AM MST

I long for the day when we can treat them like any other brides and give them a hard time over whether white is an appropriate color or not. Aside from that... sure... they look like a cute and happy couple and I'm happy for them. 
      November 19, 2018 10:23 AM MST

I did just that when my cousin and her wife got married. My cousin wore white and I chided her about it. We all had a great day. As far as I'm concerned, they are like any other bride.
      November 19, 2018 2:57 PM MST

It's their day, I guess they can wear whatever color the want. Personally, I'd have mixed it up a little bit with the colors, just my personal taste. They do look beautiful. 
      November 19, 2018 2:54 PM MST

Whatever they wore, it was their moment and they look happy. 

On that alone, let no man put asunder
      November 19, 2018 4:48 PM MST