Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What happens if you fail to seal a bag of bad luck?

What happens if you fail to seal a bag of bad luck?

I'm trying to figure out how to ship some to a friend of mine and I want to make sure it arrives in top condition. 

Posted - November 23, 2018

Responses

NO NO NO.

Please. Do not.

Wishing bad luck on someone will ricochet.  Use it as a tool to strengthen you.  Don't do it.

Fill up a bag with all your venom.  Get it out and then burn it.  

It's an energetic exercise that says you surrender to the pain this person caused, and you are moving on and let go and let God.  Please.  

I've done this before, more than once. I did not send anything, but I have written things that have made people's ears and eyes burn.  It burned me back.  Don't.

I'm saying a wish and a prayer for your immediate bliss that you deserve.  You deserve to be in bliss.  We all do.  Even that loser you don't love so much right now.  

If they were in bliss, they never would have hurt anyone. 
      November 23, 2018 2:36 PM MST

It's an ongoing joke because I seem to invite obscure situations upon myself, which my friend equates to bad luck. Each time I wish my friend good luck with something, the friend has bad luck, so I switched to sending them my bad luck instead, and thus far, it works like a charm every time. ;)
      November 23, 2018 4:07 PM MST

Uh...why would  send bad luck to a friend? (I hope it isn't me.) Do you have a vacuum sealer?
      November 23, 2018 2:47 PM MST

lol Kind of like saying "Break a leg" before someone takes the stage. You can't wish anyone good luck or they're doomed. I haven't sent you any yet, but if you'd like some, I can. ;)

The vacuum sealer is a good idea. 
      November 23, 2018 4:10 PM MST

I've had one for many years They work great. You can't smell the weed through them.
      November 24, 2018 7:20 AM MST

it nnight open up
      November 23, 2018 3:18 PM MST

spills
      November 23, 2018 9:24 PM MST

• "If you're using an air-activated detonator it could ruin the surprise."  :)
      November 24, 2018 12:22 AM MST

Ever tried a crock?
      November 24, 2018 7:36 AM MST

The bad luck will seep out creating a strain of the bad luck virus that will infect everyone it touches. Then, once the virus has taken complete control, they will be lead on down the line to suicide by impalement of the anus.

I'd recommend sealing it extra tight.
      November 25, 2018 3:49 PM MST