Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » What is a dashboard, and how do I view (i) my own, (ii) another mugger's?

What is a dashboard, and how do I view (i) my own, (ii) another mugger's?

Posted - November 27, 2018

Responses

You sit in your car if you have one or get a lift in a muggers car ....either way ,you'll be looking at one when you sit there....  :)
      November 27, 2018 8:28 PM MST

Before I answer, I find it a little odd that you're familiar with the term, but not with what it is. I don't actually refer to it by that name anywhere on the site except for on the physical page known as the dashboard... you'd have to be on it to know it's called that. So, for my own curiosity, I'd love to know where you picked up the term. (Unless I'm mistaken and it is called that somewhere else, but I don't think so, hence the boggled mind.)

Your dashboard is more or less your question list. You get to it by hovering over "Questions" on the main menu and then selecting "my questions." You cannot view someone else's dashboard. Only your own. If you want to see someone else's question list, go to their profile and look at the activity feed. At the top, "Activity" is highlighted in red. Next to it, it says "More+." From there, you'll select "Discussions" which gives you a full list of all questions and statements.
      November 27, 2018 9:24 PM MST

• I don't know what I did, but suddenly I saw my avatar  with "dashboard" written by its side. Yes, it did have my questions. 
    I'm aware of how to get to discussions, my own or another's, and do so quite often, especially for a recently made friend; but the word "dashboard" hadn't appeared before and hasn't since that one time two days ago. . 
      November 28, 2018 3:06 PM MST

where the questions are
      November 28, 2018 9:42 AM MST